It goes without saying that the right financial decisions make all the difference in how smoothly your organisation operates. Your financial matters are one of the most important areas of your business however, they are often ignored and neglected.
We know this is not because you don’t care; you have a huge responsibility as a business owner, trying to grow your business day in day out. Often, trying to understand and decode your numbers can become an overwhelming activity. Where and how do you start using your numbers to make informed and strategic decisions to keep your business moving forward?
Has your organisation experienced these typical challenges in business?
- Unpredictable cash flow
- No internal financial control
- Unable to keep pace with rapid growth
- No accurate business valuation
- Lack of best-practice accounting foundations i.e. processes and systems
- Profitable but no cash
- Unable to understand which of your products is profitable
- Poor management of cash flow and/or spending
- Poor management of profit
- No accountability for department heads
- No remuneration strategies in place
- Not knowing whether you qualify for any Government grants
- Unable to make decisions about what to do next because you don’t have a financial “crystal ball”