Your success is our success. We deliver our services by taking you on our clear and proven client journey.
These are the fundamental steps in your journey to financial stability and freedom with Gallop Accounting:
- Initial meeting to understand your needs and requirements. We take you through our 20 point Financial Health checklist.
- Clarify the business financial strengths and weaknesses with recommendations.
- Discuss and agree how Gallop Accounting will resolve key priorities for the business
- Sign off engagement letter that clearly details short term engagement priorities and work time frames.
- Our engagement is primarily Time and Material based for our services.
- Commence our engagement and ensure full access to systems and staff to work on the services we are engaged to deliver.
- It’s an ongoing engagement that not only recommends solutions but also implements the solutions.
- Constant communication with the business heads to ensure delivery of services.
- We invoice at end of the month for services delivered that month backed. Time and material based with backing timesheets. Payment is 14 day terms.