Our Accounting Foundations service includes:
- Timely Bookkeeping – customer billing, supplier recording, payroll
- Weekly bank/GL reconciliations
- Cash collections
- Daily/weekly/monthly cash flow forecast management
- Payment processing for approval and automated uploading to bank
- BAS & Super preparation
- Reconciled Trial Balance for draft monthly management accounts
How we deliver the Accounting Foundations Service
You will be assigned a personal resource suited to your needs from our bookkeeping team, who will guide through the implementation of your Accounting Foundations requirements.
- We ensure all banking transactions are reflected in the accounting package and on an ongoing basis we ensure bank accounts are reconciled to the general ledger.
- We see to it that all customers’ billing is agreed with the business and processed via the accounting package, and chase up debt collection using effective business tools and processes.
- We ensure all supplier invoices are entered to the general ledger and implement an approval process of invoices and uploading of approved invoices to the banking system.
- We process payroll and related expenditure with clear approval process before payment.
- We create all monthly & quarterly tax returns and agree lodgement process with business.
It is critical that all transactions are processed accurately and in a timely manner to ensure the general ledger and the accounting records are up to date so the business can rely on the data. This is the first step to a stable financial department.